Vildan E. Starr
Vildan obtained her legal training at Georgetown University Law Center, where she graduated in the top 10% of her LL.M. class, and from Ankara University Law School. She has prior work experience in law, collections and the import-export industry. She focuses her practice on collections and personal bankruptcy matters.Admitted to Practice
Vildan is admitted to practice law in New York (1998), California (1997) and the Republic of Turkey (Istanbul Bar) (1990).Education
- LL.M. (International Law), Georgetown University Law Center, 1997
- LL.B. (European Civil Law), University of Ankara, Faculty of Law, 1988
- Foundations of American Law and Legal Education Program, Georgetown University Law Center (July 1995 - August 1995).
- Century Business School, Los Angeles (1991).
- Italian Language Program, Italian Language Study Center, Perugia, Italy (September 1983 - August 1984).
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
Languages : English, Italian, Turkish