- Corporate Crisis Managers and Disinterestedness Under the Bankruptcy Code,
(co-author) 60 The Record, 197, authored by the Disinterestedness Subcommittee of the Committee on Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York (2005).
- Debt Enforcement & Bankruptcy in Turkey,
Collier International Business Insolvency Guide, August 2002 and continuing updates 2003, 2004 and 2005 (Matthew Bender).
- Perfection of Security Interests in Intellectual Property Assets,
(co-author) 9 Bankruptcy Litigation: Newsletter of the Bankruptcy Committee of the Litigation Section of the American Bar Association (Winter 2002).
- New Developments In Structured Finance,
(co-author) 56 The Business Lawyer, 95, authored by the Structured Finance Subcommittee of the Committee on Bankruptcy and Corporate Reorganization of the Association of the Bar of the City of New York (2000).
- Turkish Bankruptcy Law,
2000-2001 Annual Survey of Bankruptcy Law (2000 Norton/West Publishing).
- Abandonment and Trademark: An Update,
(co-author) 39 Bankruptcy Court Decisions, Sept. 12, 2000 at 3.
- Using Life Insurance and Annuities in New York for Exemption Planning and Asset Protection,
(primary author) 72 Journal of the New York State Bar Association, Jul.-Aug. 2000 at 28.
- Supreme Court Rules in "Hartford" Bankruptcy Case,
(co-author) N.Y. Law Journal, June 15, 2000, at 1.
- Domain Names as Bankruptcy Estate Property Revisited,
(co-author) 36 Bankruptcy Court Decisions, June 13, 2000, at 3.
- Stretching the Bandwidth of International Shoe: Internet Jurisdiction and Bankruptcy,
(co-author) 35 Bankruptcy Court Decisions,
Mar. 14, 2000, at 3.
- Greasing the Skids: Bankruptcy Auctions on the Net,
(co-author) 29 Bankruptcy Court Decisions,
Feb. 1, 2000, at 3.
- Eligibility, Ability and Application: Professional Compensation in Bankruptcy Cases,
31 Beverly Hills Bar Association Journal, 1 (1997).
- Employment of Professionals in Bankruptcy Cases,
31 Beverly Hills Bar Association Journal, 61 (1996).
- Benefits of Bankruptcy for the Insolvent Tax Debtor:
An Analysis of Discharge of Tax Liability in Bankruptcy,
28 Beverly Hills Bar Association Journal, 34 (1996).