The New York Collections Attorneys at Starr & Starr, PLLC, can Help You Recover the Debt Owed to You.
Using a law firm to collect your past due receivables sends a powerful message to your delinquent customers or clients that the time has come to pay their accounts. Only attorneys -- and not collectors -- can commence a lawsuit on your behalf to collect your claims. Placing your claims with us for collections lets you return your focus to your business and turn over the dedication of time and effort to collection of your claims to us.
The benefits to you of using the New York Collections Attorneys at Starr & Starr, PLLC, to handle your collection matters are:
- Attorneys experienced in collections, bankruptcy, and debtor-creditor matters.
- We are bonded for claims you place with us through The General Bar ($3.5 million coverage).
- We provide you with regular status updates by whatever means you prefer (i.e., mail, fax, or e-mail) concerning any claims placed with us.
- We have a network of attorneys in other states and countries we work with in collection matters.
- Customized service and attention to each of our clients.
- We can accept claims electronically through www.Global e Claims.com or other electronic platforms.
- We are professional and ethical in our debt collection practice. We are members of the Commercial Law League of America and adhere to the Operative Guidelines for Forwarders & Receivers of the Commercial Law League of America. We also abide by the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and applicable New York State laws.
We will work with you to develop a custom-tailored program to effectively maximize the timely and cost-effective collection of your delinquent receivables, including, if necessary, through litigation and judgment enforcement. We typically perform commercial collections work on a contingency fee basis (unless you prefer a flat fee or hourly fee basis). The fee is based on various factors, such as the size and age of the claims and their likely collectibility based on the financial condition of the debtor(s).
To place a claim with us for collections call us at 888-867-8165 , or send us information regarding your claim by fax (212-867-8139) or contact us online. We will respond with the cost requirements to initiate suit and our contingency fee requirements to pursue the claim. We will not initiate suit, compromise a claim, or agree to installment payments without your prior consent.
We handle collections matters in New York City and throughout the surrounding counties, New Jersey, and elsewhere. We help all types of businesses, including small businesses, collect past-due receivables owed to them by corporate and business debtors and individuals, and we enforce judgments and arbitration awards. Call 888-867-8165 now for a free consultation or contact us online.
See Our FAQ Page for Answers to Questions You may Have About Commercial Collections.